1.    #1  
    If I'm in the canendar app on the handheld how do I change views from day to week to month?

I cant seem to get the "cursor" or the 5 way nav to highlight any or either of them. Ive even tried to go into the menus and pull them up that way. The only way I know of is to actually get out the stylus and tap either of those icons.

Do you guys know of a way to do it via the 5 way?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    If I'm in the canendar app on the handheld how do I change views from day to week to month?

I cant seem to get the "cursor" or the 5 way nav to highlight any or either of them. Ive even tried to go into the menus and pull them up that way. The only way I know of is to actually get out the stylus and tap either of those icons.

Do you guys know of a way to do it via the 5 way?
    Im using datebk6 now, but as i remember it, pressing the Calendar hard button repeatedly should scroll you through the available view options. And Im pretty sure you can define which of those options are used, in the Calendar prefs.

Hope my memory is not too faulty!

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  3.    #3  
    sigh I guess the problem is Ive remapped the hard calendar button to a different app.

Any other ideas?
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    use the stylus to press them?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    use the stylus to press them?
    thanks, as I said in my OP, I know I can do that. Im trying to figure out how to do it via 5-way nav.

any other ideas?
    There is no spoon.
    if you dont want to dedicate a hard button, how about mapping the calendar application to option/calendar button in the button preferences? then you can switch views by pressing option/calendar repeatedly.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix View Post
    if you dont want to dedicate a hard button, how about mapping the calendar application to option/calendar button in the button preferences? then you can switch views by pressing option/calendar repeatedly.
    Ive tried to set up buttons this way, Ive never been able to figure it out. Can you give me the quick and dirty on how to do it please?
    There is no spoon.
    Prefs>Buttons>change Option+Button.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  9.    #9  
    got it thanks to everyone!
    There is no spoon.