Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I updated to Vista Premium. It appears that during the upgrade the bluetooth pairing disappeared. I fixed that problem and now the bluetooth does connect. However I cannot synch and always get this message: HotSync Error: An application cancelled sychronization or failed to respond to a HotSync notification. Please ensure that you are not currently editing data using applications such as Palm OS Desktop or Install Tool. (8009)

I never had this particular problem before so I'm not sure what to do. Seems to be a conflict of some kind.
    back to XP
    You need to re-build your Registry entries.
    I had the same issue, and did several things, but Hotsync.exe -r seemed to do the trick,.

The other option, un-install. Manually remove the Registry entries (google it, I do not have it handy) Also google the 8009 error, and you'll see better instructions...
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I got new Vista PC and I installed the software form my T650 CD and when I got to point of HotSync the USB divice driver was not found.