Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that if they drop a call on their phone, that if you press the green button twice in order to redial the number it doesn't have the number that you dropped in the phone? I was in an area of really bad reception yesterday and I kept dropping a call when I would try to redial it would dial a number that I had called before the one that dropped. That is really annoying, hopefully they fix that in the vaporware rom update.
    Pushing the green button in the phone app brings up the dialed list. If you look above, you'll see call log. Select that and all phone calls, including received should show up.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I realize this, obviously you don't understand what I am trying to explain. What I am saying is this:

If I call someone, and get them on the phone. Then the receptions drops and I lose the call. If I go back into my treo and try to redial the phone number; by pressing the Green button twice. It will not go to the number that was dropped, it will not be in the log. It will go to whatever number I have in my call log before I called the number that dropped. Does that make sense?