Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    I went back to 4.1.1 and retried the media guide and it worked.
    However, I just tried my bookmarks and I get out of memory errors.
    Backed down to 4.0, bookmarks worked fine.

I'm leaving 4.1.1 alone.
    There will be a new update shortly which fixes this. I can't tell you why the last update suddenly started getting those errors.. I'm not sure I understand it myself.. it had something to do with bad links coming from YouTube.. or something.. like that.. it was doing it to me too.. I reported everything to my contacts there in much detail and they figured it out, so a new update should be out shortly but don't ask me when, I don't work for them, I don't make those decisions..

Y'know kids, if you folks who are using registered legal copies of the program (and I know some people here aren't, but I'm not going to name any names..) .. will email support@kinoma.com if something in the program mis-behaves and detail what kind of error(s) you're getting, it'll do a lot more good towards getting it fixed than if you don't email them..

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser View Post
    There will be a new update shortly which fixes this. I can't tell you why the last update suddenly started getting those errors.. I'm not sure I understand it myself.. it had something to do with bad links coming from YouTube.. or something.. like that.. it was doing it to me too.. I reported everything to my contacts there in much detail and they figured it out, so a new update should be out shortly but don't ask me when, I don't work for them, I don't make those decisions..

Y'know kids, if you folks who are using registered legal copies of the program (and I know some people here aren't, but I'm not going to name any names..) .. will email support@kinoma.com if something in the program mis-behaves and detail what kind of error(s) you're getting, it'll do a lot more good towards getting it fixed than if you don't email them..

Harv

Ok, I'll take your word for it.
    Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12