View Poll Results: Have you hard reset and repaired or just soft reset and repaired?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Soft reset/Working

18 66.67%
  • Soft reset/Not Working

2 7.41%
  • Hard reset/Resynch/Rename Backup Folder/Working

1 3.70%
  • Hard Reset/Resynch/Rename User ID/Working

1 3.70%
  • Hard Reset/Not Working

5 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy View Post
    WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE HELPFUL!

BTW... glad you're working so well unlike the rest of us.
    Wa Wa
    Your poll is not very helpful either. If you would have offered a choice for those with no problems at all it would have the highest percent of votes even though many of the people who use this forum are whiners with lots of problems.

Why do you think that only 20 out of 323 people who viewed this thread voted? Perhaps the other 300 people are not having any problems.. wise guy
    Last edited by rc46; 02/13/2007 at 04:31 PM.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  2.    #22  
    rc46 PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS... YOU ARE A JERK. I HAVE SEARCHED YOUR POSTS AND FOR THE MOST PART YOU ARE NOT HELPFUL. YOU JUST CONSTANTLY TELL PEOPLE TO NOT USE "HACKS" OR REMOVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE, ETC. ETC. WELL GENIUS NO HACKS NO 3RD PARTY AND HAVING AN ISSUE... YOU'RE WORKING FINE, GOOD, PERHAPS YOU'RE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T POST BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. ONE MORE THING GENIUS... IF YOU LOOK AT VIEWS VERSUS POSTS FOR MOST POSTS THERE IS A GREAT DISPARITY. SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO SEARCH AND FIND AN ANSWER, BUT WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY WILL NEVER POST.

How in the world is someone who DOES NOT have experience with a problem going to help someone that does? Geez... that is like asking someone who never had heart surgery what kind of complications they had afterwards and what pills they may have taken.

Where are the moderators for these idiotic responses? For those of you who responded, I thank you. What I am trying to figure out is if a hard reset will most probably solve my disconnect problem. I have already done soft resets and I still disconnect after a call maybe 5 mins later. I'm trying to figure out whether to hard reset or just take my phone back. Have 2 days left. Thanks.
  3.    #23  
    Well everyone...

I bit the bullet and did a hard reset. I have ABSOLUTELY nothing on the Treo besides what came on the phone. After call w/bluetooth, I disconnected again. BTW, I am on Verizon.
  4.    #24  
    I took my 700p back to Verizon and exchanged. The first time I used the bluetooth headset it stayed connected. After that... the disconnection resurfaced. Right now I am using a straight out of the box 700p... I haven't even synched yet.

Anyone think it might be my 640 headset? This is sooo frustrating.
    First off RC46, Do you get a thrill out of looking through threads, where people are having issues with there phones, when you are not, To just act like a second grader? I mean really. " Oh yours doesn't work, well mine works fine" wait wait wait. I just realized i am saying all this to an ***** who is probably going to respond "i know you are but what am i" not worth my time. But anyways

Luvdldy, to be helpful to you. I have used several different headsets with my treo, as well as connecting it to the car. The bluetooth on the phone needs an update. But you can get it to work without pulling out your hair. The fe headsets that i found to work good are the Motorola H700 and the Sony hbh600. I believe your main issue on the disconnect after each use is your headset. Good luck
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12