1.    #1  
    Hello brothas, is it advisable to run 2day together with agendus on the same phone?

Also, the 2day I downloaded has expired and if it's possible to get another trial at all?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mooky; 02/09/2007 at 01:34 AM.
    Lots of people run 2Day with Agendus on the same phone. Lots. As for the expiration, that is an issue to take up with the developer. His trial periods are normally long enough to work with.

Ben
    Only problem with 2Day and Agendus is that you can't use the same hard button to switch views in Agendus.

Example: Without 2Day, you can have it change between the different views by hitting the Calender button while within Agendus. With 2Day if you have it launch Agendus, then press Calendar again, it'll re-launch 2Day.

2Day and the default calendar behave together, so not sure why it doesn't work in Agendus, but Simon knows about the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Only problem with 2Day and Agendus is that you can't use the same hard button to switch views in Agendus.

Example: Without 2Day, you can have it change between the different views by hitting the Calender button while within Agendus. With 2Day if you have it launch Agendus, then press Calendar again, it'll re-launch 2Day.

2Day and the default calendar behave together, so not sure why it doesn't work in Agendus, but Simon knows about the problem.
    That's odd. In the display settings I have mine running 2 views of 2day then 6 views of DateBk6. Agendus won't work this way?