1.    #1  
    I've posted several threads about problems, and I guess that makes some squeaky-wheeled sense, but it occurred to me today just how much I like my 680...

I was babysitting my 18 month old godson, playing him some music from my Treo, when he started dancing. I switched to the camera, the music faded out, I went to video mode, and started to recording. I recorded half a minute, hit save, and the music came back in. Seamless, even with a "slow" 8gb SDHC streaming both the music and recording the video.

Later, I showed a friend some of the Buffy musical episode, which I'd transferred to my Treo, likewise Superman Returns. I had to pry it back out of her hands. Then I checked for an email to see if I needed to hop on a webex meeting (I didn't--yay!), crossed it off my task list, and showed off some of the photos (excellent quality!) I'd taken earlier.

Still later, I took some notes on a book I'm working on in, tracking characters in spreadsheet and editing some dialog in word processing, all to synch back when I got home. If I could only get DreamWeaver and InDesign 2 Go!

My regular old battery, even with occasional voice and BT, lasted through it all with mucho-charge to spare, and (knock wood), not a call froze today.

Sure, not everything is perfect, but over all, I'm enjoying the heck out of this device!
    but what your doing can be done with high resolution and even more effortlessly with dozens of phones out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Japorms View Post
    but what your doing can be done with high resolution and even more effortlessly with dozens of phones out there.
    http://www.fluxw.com/debbie.gif
    The Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #100 - "Never begin a business negotiation on an empty stomach."

Take over my T-Mobile 12 month Contract - 12 months left, $39.99, free phones, and $40 credit

http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=136424
    I love that Buffy episode...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    @Loyalty
    Haa.. how an image = 1000 words !!

On another note, I don't mean to hijack, but i'm new here and wanted to say i'm a 2 months owner of a 680. Just love it! I'm also on Rogers canada. Good to have found a nice place to chat about the 680!
  6.    #6  
    Any examples appreciated. I'm always interested in more information...
    Love mine too...been transfering music via bluetooth (slower to receive than give I noticed..oh well that's in Proverbs ), listening to tunes via pTunes, reading a great eBook (eReader) got my screensaver with dozens of pics (Dockware or RescoViewer), have my all-time fav games to play when I want (LJP emulator), my speed-dial photo contacts (DialbyPhoto and the camera), not to mention being kept in-line by my organisers (butler, agendus, checklist, TreoMemo) preview my lectures b4 class (Docs 2Go), daily news (RescoNeews and Blazer) and get my daily lesson (MyBible)...

It's been an amazing step up from my nokia 6101