1.    #1  
    Is it possible to get the software only for TT6? I have been using Mapopolis and a BT GPS and all the accessories already and I would like to switch to TomTom6 but dont anything other than the software.
    Mapopolis is just old, I am sick of the Steven Hawking-like voice prompts and the outdated maps.

Treo 650 Palm
    GlobalSaT BT-338
    Sedio (sp) Cradle/Charger
    Last edited by C-Russ; 02/08/2007 at 06:12 PM.
    Yes. You can get software only from TomTom, semsons.com, etc.
  3. gw1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I just got an upgrade for $60 after shipping - it is really nice to be able to have the whole country on one map (even if this is a bit slower)
    gw1, I just got my CD software only upgrade to TT6 and can't figure out what and how to get it onto my Treo. Can you tell me whcih files you uploaded onto your SD card?

Thanks
  5. gw1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    You need to install the software to your desktop and then put the SD card into a card reader attached to your computer - the Tomtom software will install itself to the SD card
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hey gw1 where did you get the upgrade for 60 bucks? I have version 5
    Quote Originally Posted by benya View Post
    Hey gw1 where did you get the upgrade for 60 bucks? I have version 5
    Go to TomTom's website and click on the "Now available ... Best maps ever" link.
    Kenji
    gw1, thanks. I managed to get the TomTom Home to identify my SD card and sent them an emial about the poor instructions.
    Last edited by tarajr; 02/11/2007 at 01:14 PM.