1. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I imported System Midi Sounds from my Zire72s, and, via Phone Technician, I am using this for Ringtones & Messages tones.

However, Phone Technician only allows its Repeat functions to work with mp3 & Midi Ringtones & not for System Midi Sounds.

How can I incorporate System Midi Ringtones into Midi Sounds? Is there an applications to do this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RNS

RNS:: Mider for HoHo is a FREE desktop application running on Microsoft Windows. With Mider you can easily and conveniently put all your favorite MIDI files on your Palm.

Mider compiles all the *.mid files from a specified desktop directory, and puts them in one *.pdb file. Conversely, it can also extract *.mid files from a *.pdb file.

You may then install the database on your handheld and manage it e.g. with HoHo.

These MIDI files may be used as Alarms (in Date Book, Note Pad, and others) or as Ringtones (for Treo, Tungsten W, and others).

http://mytreo.net/files/screens/mider.gif
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-...Mider_for_HoHo

Quote Originally Posted by RNS

RNS:: HoHo a universal MIDI files (ALARMS, SMARTPHONE RINGTONES) and mobile phone RINGTONES creator, editor, player & converter.

HoHo works with two kinds of music:

* mobile phone ringtones - music written as text that mobile phones can play
    * Palm MIDI files - music written in a standard binary format for handheld use

HoHo can create, edit, and play music in any format. It can also perform conversion between all formats.

Most of HoHo's functions require plug-ins to work. You can install only those plug-ins that you will actually need and use.

Note: This is the trial version which has some limitations. Register to receive the full version. See the developer's site for details and an extensive documentation.

For a FREE companion Windows product that allows you to extract *.mid files from a *.pdb file and combine several *.mid files into a *.pdb file, see Mider for HoHo.
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-718.html
  3. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I think this might work.

THANK YOU!!!
  4. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Mider for HoHo did not work, but HoHo worked.

Thanks
    I read somewhere if you send the file in an email or sms to your treo you can import it into the alarms.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch