1.    #1  
    Where is the "Find" function on the Treo 700p??? I want to do universal searches ie. "bank" and find every instance of the word "bank" in my contacts and datebook. Is there a program out there that I can use for this?
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Press the button in the lower left corner (the "black" one) and then press the shift button (arrow with the magnifying glass) also near the lower left corner.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Hi Yaron2!

Push the blue option key and then the magnifying glass key just below and to the right of the option key. . . . . type in your request there . . .

Cheers, Perry.

opps, waited too long to send . . . . what Rob said !
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I also did not realize this was an option until I read this post; one quick question.

Is there anyway to use this to seach text messages? I use Google's SMS service to look up phone numbers and address. Sometimes I have already gotten the address and phone number and need to find it again. Anyway to just search my SMS's so that I don't have to scroll for 10mins looking?