Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Why don't you just take the pictures and then change the category later?
    I'm thinking the same thing. Sure it would be nice if Palm decided to recode the camera app to add in a few more options. But I'd rather they spend their time on bigger things, like the sms lockup or the an upgrade to the Palm OS. It's just a matter of economics. Unlimited wants, limited resources.
    That's exactly what I do.
    I believe it used to default to the last category set. Or perhaps I am thinking of my Treo 650. I'm confused on this, too...

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    That's the whole point, its PITA!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    This is whack. I go to camera app & the default place to store photos is a "palm" folder on the sd card which I never created. I go & delete the folder from sd & it pops back again when I enter the camera app. What the dealio
    I have had this problem ever since I got my 700p a year ago. I hate the fact that it defaults to the SD card and I wish there was an option to default to the phone instead because it takes 2 minutes for the first picture I take in a "camera session" to write to the SD card because I have so many pictures (over 4500). What I end up doing is ejecting the SD card right before I want to take a picture and then move the pictures to the SD card.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12