1.    #1  
    Hello, I have downloaded the free trial version of 2day and downloaded the camera patch for the 680 battery problem. However, my 2day trial version expired 2 days ago and have noticed a significant battery life drop. What could be the reason??

I am planning to purchase the 2day application soon though.... but I still need to know what's the problem.

Thanks yall
    You seem to be thinking that the battery problem is related to the 2day trial version, but maybe it is just a coincidence. Have you tried a soft reset?
    I think the two are completely unrelated. But, just to be safe, download the most recent 2day beta from www.shsh.com/beta.
    Oh good grief..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG View Post
    You seem to be thinking that the battery problem is related to the 2day trial version, but maybe it is just a coincidence. Have you tried a soft reset?
    Hello Dig, no I don't think that the battery problem is related to the 2day trial version. But noted that since my 2day trial expired, the battery life had dropped significantly, given without 2day I couldn't really be bothered with the palm interface, sorry ha ha