1.    #1  
    I have already done an extensive search... and hopefully I haven't missed this, but while using the 5-way NAV button down to scroll through my contact list, it often jumps a whole page of contacts. I then have to scroll back up through about 4 or 5 names.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Dude... Treo 101. If you hold the scroll button down it goes page for page scrolling. Hope that helps.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Actually scrolling is a waste of time IMO. There is a option in Phone options I believe so that you just type the persons initials and everyone with those initials pops up.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
  4.    #4  
    First of all, ask a question before you assume.

Number one, I'm not a dude. Number 2, I'm not an *****... I am NOT holding the NAV down... I am clicking one at a time. Number 3... I am not looking for a SPECIFIC name or number... I am actually scrolling to see which numbers that I would like to delete from my phone... those not in use for a while, or no longer needed.

SO... IF ANYONE ELSE IS EXPERIENCING THIS PROBLEM OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, PLEASE REPLY VALIDLY. THANK YOU.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I just tested mine and if I tap the down button (clicking one at a time) it acts like 'scroll down' .
    When I hold it down, it changes to 'page down'.
    Maybe you are (inadvertantly) holding the down button too long?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Just a suggestion...Palm Desktop is a lot easier to scroll and edit. Maybe look for the possible deletions when you are in front of your computer.
    Last edited by haroldo; 02/08/2007 at 09:18 AM.