1.    #1  
    Just got my arctic 680 to use w/ my Cingular services. There's an app. on it called "SIM Srvcs". When I try to open it, I get this message:

"
    Unable to retrieve the SIM Services menu.

Either there are no SIM services provided by your mobile operator, or there was an error when talking to your SIM.
    "

So I take it Cingular doesn't have "SIM services" on their 3G SIM cards?
    cing blocks this.. its carrier dependent
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I agree with trim81. There is no relationship between 3G and SIM services. BTW, T-mobile USA does the same.
    Treo Maniac?
    I read in another thread that some use SIM Srvcs when they use more than one SIM card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I read in another thread that some use SIM Srvcs when they use more than one SIM card.
    Sim services are, as the name implies, services that are available on the sim. I use the 12 in 1 simmax card for multiple phone lines and it uses this menu for things like switching phone numbers and using different phonebooks.

My T-mo card has no services available also.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    Sim services are, as the name implies, services that are available on the sim. I use the 12 in 1 simmax card for multiple phone lines and it uses this menu for things like switching phone numbers and using different phonebooks.

My T-mo card has no services available also.
    Yup...that's the thread I read it in.