1.    #1  
    I just got a new Copper as a replacement for a dead unit.

What should the rom look like IF the camera patch is in it?
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    There won't be a new ROM. If you go to "Info" you will see a file named "CameraLib-camL" if it's installed.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
  3.    #3  
    Hey! It's there!
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    I have that file as well in my arctic 680. File size shows as "0K". I ordered mine end of last week and got it yesterday. I've done a hard reset and it's still there.
    Oh ok, seems all 680s have this file. It's the file version that counts. If you have the patch, you should have v3.1 of "CameraLib-camL". Mine shows as v3.0 so no patch in mine.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Oh ok, seems all 680s have this file. It's the file version that counts. If you have the patch, you should have v3.1 of "CameraLib-camL". Mine shows as v3.0 so no patch in mine.
    Me too
    What are your versions in phone info? Phone app menu-I
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Post #5 above:

Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    TopTenTodd also mentions he has v3.0 i post #6.