Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bump
  2. KAP
    Christinac130 and MarkY, thanks for the kind words. We've worked hard to make a better case.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo View Post
    I used to love Vaja cases too but for my Treo 680, I have decided to give the Boxwave leather case a try since it looks like the vaja but cost less. I am waiting for its shipment.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/dlsh...-case_2433.htm
    any reviews on the boxwave case

does the case get in the way of the keypad or is it set back like the vaja?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is it just me or is there no 5th generation iPod nor a 750 option on RR's site?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5. KAP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Is it just me or is there no 5th generation iPod nor a 750 option on RR's site?
    Phone Diva - Good catch. We're in the process of updating the website. All of our Treo cases fit the 750.

We also have 5G iPod cases. You can currently find the 5G cases in the product catalog by going to Buy > Apple iPod. Scroll down to find the 5G cases.

Kevin
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    please keep us posted on these, i was going to order one for the treo 7oop but wasnt sure if the case would get in the way with the cornor keys on the keyboard.... follow up with a review please....
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...poor+mans+vaja

I have had this case from podsplus, and after eight months have NO signs of any "paint" coming off at all.

Mine was for the 700p

And No issue with key access, great case compared with vaja
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...poor+mans+vaja

I have had this case from podsplus, and after eight months have NO signs of any "paint" coming off at all.

Mine was for the 700p

And No issue with key access, great case compared with vaja
    I agree...the RexRegina line is reliable and beautiful
    do u feel the case gets in the way of the cornor keyboard keys?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    do u feel the case gets in the way of the cornor keyboard keys?
    If you are "talking" to me , no
    I thought you had already answered that...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123