Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What color did everyone select for their treo if they got the unlocked version. i have the copper one and i bought the crimson for my girlfriend
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher318 View Post
    What color did everyone select for their treo if they got the unlocked version. i have the copper one and i bought the crimson for my girlfriend
    i bought a Copper on eBay, about 10 days ago, but it's not here yet. I'm thinking about getting a Crimson as well, to change between them. (and have a backup phone)

EDIT 12. february 2007
    I got the 680 copper i bought from eBay. It works fine, so all my worries were for nothing. I do think that the colour is darker than i expected looking at the pictures.
    Last edited by ion++; 02/12/2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: i got the device from eBay
    Arctic of course. However, I'm mad at Palm for not making a pink one.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Why don't you guys buy all of the colors? http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=136199
    Treo Maniac?
    I had the Graphite originally (unlocked) but it had an issue and it had to be sent back to Palm. So I got the Crimson (which I had originally wanted)..and I LOVE IT!! the crimson is beautiful.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have the crimson and have been extremely happy with it. It is my first Treo and I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Arctic of course. However, I'm mad at Palm for not making a pink one.
    Me too...
    I think it's a gross oversight. Pink electronics are on fire now. I can't tell you how many pink razrs I see even in the sticks where I live.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    COPPER!!!

It brings back memories of my Orange Handspring Visor... =)

ANd boy, does it turn heads when I use the phone... YEAH!
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    I think it's a gross oversight. Pink electronics are on fire now. I can't tell you how many pink razrs I see even in the sticks where I live.
    I found your PINK case solution.....

http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/02/spe_ultraslim_s.html
    I got arctic. Would be cool to see a midnight blue or something like the "cosmic blue" RAZR that Cingular carries.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcatny View Post
    I found your PINK case solution.....

http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/02/spe_ultraslim_s.html
    Thanks bigcatny! I hope this SPE case is better than their first 680 skin case. That case isn't bad, but it ain't that good either. The silicone made pressing the buttons hard to do especially when I didn't watch myself pressing them.
    ~Jessi~

I wish they had a nice blue one too. I love my crimson, but if they had come out with a blue I would have snatched that up.

pink would be nice too. I have a pink ipod, a color like that i'd pick up too
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Thanks bigcatny! I hope this SPE case is better than their first 680 skin case. That case isn't bad, but it ain't that good either. The silicone made pressing the buttons hard to do especially when I didn't watch myself pressing them.
    I actually love the skin cases because they add almost nothing to the size of the device. It takes away from the sleekness of the phone "naked" but I never worry about dropping it. I also love the silicone over the keys...I have long nails and they would slip off when typing without the cover. If Palm had come out with a Pink one, I would have had to go caseless...
    Crimson and Classy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickS View Post
    Crimson and Classy.
    Me too!!! (I would add "sexy" to that list!)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Copper - it looks real nice -

"I ain't here to start no trouble, I'm just here to do the Grossman fumble"

hahahahaha

Grossman = Bartman

I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I actually love the skin cases because they add almost nothing to the size of the device. It takes away from the sleekness of the phone "naked" but I never worry about dropping it. I also love the silicone over the keys...I have long nails and they would slip off when typing without the cover. If Palm had come out with a Pink one, I would have had to go caseless...
    I like skin cases too, just not that case. But I hope this second version is better. I also hope the 680 is easy to get out for the resets that will surely be needed. Right now I'm very happy caseless but I have eGrips so I don't drop it and they are the only reason why I'm happy caseless. This phone is waaayyy to slick to be used completely nekkid, IMO.
    ~Jessi~

I like skin cases too, just not that case. But I hope this second version is better. I also hope the 680 is easy to get out for the resets that will surely be needed. Right now I'm very happy caseless but I have eGrips so I don't drop it and they are the only reason why I'm happy caseless. This phone is waaayyy to slick to be used completely nekkid, IMO.
    Second version? Palm is releasing a new version of the 680 / 750 Flexiskin?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Second version? Palm is releasing a new version of the 680 / 750 Flexiskin?
    That's the SPE Ultraslim skin...not the Palm Flexiskin The keys aren't covered.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast