Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't believe the EAS patch is available to the Cingular branded phones.
    I can't get mail2web's personal exchange server on my unlocked 680 with Cingular, using the Mediamax 200 dataplan.

Does anyone else have an unlocked 680 on Cingular with Mediamax, and use mail2web live or personal exchange correctly?

I saw in another thread one person say activesync won't work with Mediamax because of the way it sets up ip, as compared to the "correct" dataplan for the Treos. I'm wondering if anyone has any real world experience with this setup.

If I have to change dataplans, I will, but i'm hoping not to change it over only to have it still not work.

Thanks,
    Rich
    I'm using a free Mail2Web account for push with MediaMax 200 and it's working fine on my unlocked Arctic 680. I forward my paid Yahoo! mail to Google then forward Google to Mail2Web. It's a bit clunky but it's free and it works. Mail2Web has been working fine since they fixed their servers.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    Jessi,

Thanks for replying back. Very helpful.

Does anyone know the best way to uninstall the EAS patch? I'm thinking I should try to reinstall either the EAS or EAS and Versamail.

Rich
    Jessi, since you pay for Yahoo service, why not just forward it straight to M2W? Rather than bounce it to gmail then to m2w?
    Follow Me On

Because you can't keep a copy on Yahoo! Once the mail been forward it gets deleted from Yahoo!.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    so does anyone know if a custom ROM or installer has been created that will enable versamail with MS direct push on the Cingular/ATT branded phones?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cwerlin View Post
    so does anyone know if a custom ROM or installer has been created that will enable versamail with MS direct push on the Cingular/ATT branded phones?

Thanks
    just go here it's out, if you did the update:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...tml#treo680att
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher318 View Post
    i have chatter and im using the gmail email service which is pop which i guess is why chatter doesnt recieve it quicker but on my blackberry soon as i get an email from my gmail account its on my phone but for the treo i have to manually check it since you cant leave it online for pop3 is there anything that i can do to leave it on rather than manually check it
    Get an account with IMAP access and forward your gmail to that account.
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    just go here it's out, if you did the update:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...tml#treo680att
    Sweet!!! That has not been widely published. Good find.
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123