1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I have been unable to open my On Demand application for at least the past four days (I am a Sprint subscriber, 700p). When I attempt to open it up, I get a blank (white screen) and the phone just hangs (I let it go for about 5 minutes at one point to see if it would recover or if it might of been "updating" or something in the backgroud, but nothing happened). I am unable to exit the white screen and/or access another function or application, and the phone seems to be in an endless loop, because it gets hot. The only way I can regain use of my phone is to do a soft reset.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem, or just me? Could it possibly be a new application conflict or something, although I can't recall installing anything new prior to the problem.

Thanks to all in advance for any help you might provide.

Neo
    I have a Sprint Treo 700P -- and have not had this happen.

It sounds like a software corruption of some sort is at work here. Your best bet is Sprint support or Handmark support.

I would try a delete and re-install, otherwise. . .
    Ditto what Perry said. Mine (also through Sprint) is working fine.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I have a Sprint Treo 700P -- and have not had this happen.

It sounds like a software corruption of some sort is at work here. Your best bet is Sprint support or Handmark support.

I would try a delete and re-install, otherwise. . .
    Thanks to Perry and jahar for responding so quickly!

Weirdest thing though- as soon as I got your replies, I tried opening it again and it is now working!? I swear I have tried to use this half a dozen times the past few days with the above malfunction, and now it is working fine!

Guess its like taking the car with a problem into the dealer and having it go away all of a sudden when you go to show it to them...

Thanks again,

Neo
    LOL

Well, if it happens again . . . . wait four days . . . . or do the delete and re-install. . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/05/2007 at 01:39 PM.
    TreoNeo,

My OnDemand was doing the exact same thing. It would hang in the white screen. It is now working fine though after a hard reset

My first 700p would reset when I tried to open on demand. Seems to be a pretty buggy program for being pre-installed on our Treos
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Mine did the same thing. First, I had it setup to sync at night, and it worked for a while, but eventually would simply reset whenever I entered the app. I did a hard reset, things went back to normal (didn't do the nightly sync), but eventually, the whitescreen would always occur.....just don't use it anymore - not worth the headache (I debug enough software for a living)......
    Bok