1.    #1  
    So my boss had (& still has) a 650unlocked GSM but after the latest firmware update 1.20 it crashes all the time during phone calls. Its out of warrenty so Palm just gave up on the support for it. He now has a JasJar, but is getting frustrated with it as a phone. The main thing he likes about it over an above the treo is the web browser and the bluetooth implementation. My question is, on the 680 is the bluetooth and the web browser a better experience than the 650?
    Blazer is a touch faster and bluetooth is 1.2 versus 1.1? which is supposed to be louder, longer range and has some other added functionality.

Did your boss try to reinstall the 1.2 firmware?
  3.    #3  
    he tried a reinstall, and I currently have the phone along with my own one, have tried everything. Zero out resets clean installs, acouple of custom roms? Even just copied my rom to his phone. My phone is rock solid. They were both bought at the same time and followed the same upgrade path, and have roughly the same apps. I have no idea, it just resets in the middle of a phone call. the 377 code is always the same, reset caused running phone? Would love any suggestions. I haven't tried a downgrade on it yet?
    try swapping sims to see if it follows the sim
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  5.    #5  
    Yep tried that, but haven't tried another providers sim card, but it certainly exhibited the same problem with another sim card same provider.