1.    #1  
    Ok superbowl sunday is here but some of us have to work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be somebody out there that can stream the audio/video for us so we can watch on treo. Any suggestions on how to go anbout doing this?
    you can use sprint tv.. I know that DOESN'T work
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Dude, you should've prepared and bought yourself a slingbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Dude, you should've prepared and bought yourself a slingbox!
    Does he want to stream the game to his 700p? How will a slingbox help?
    I just assumed he'd want to watch it on a pc or laptop at work. Isn't the pos slingplayer beta available yet?

http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=12779
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I just assumed he'd want to watch it on a pc or laptop at work. Isn't the pos slingplayer beta available yet?
    Nope - still signing up beta testers...... and I think he mentioned wanting to watch on treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn View Post
    Nope - still signing up beta testers...... and I think he mentioned wanting to watch on treo.
    Ah, missed that and I thought the beta was out already. Looks like it won't be long, but not in time for tonight's game. Sorry.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks anyway guys.
    I got called by end users that my server complex could not be logged into from anywhere in the state. It was at 5PM. Had to go into work and found a dead ethernet switch. Missed the whole first half, went home and worked remotely on my desktop till 1AM while watching. It looked like the first half was much more exciting.

As for slingbox, what port does it work over? Unless it's 80, I doubt a corporate firewall would allow streaming to a laptop at work.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I did follow the text play by play on cbssportsline.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.