Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulishor View Post
    I'd be interested how the Super Sim works in a Treo 680 as well... It is quite a bit cheaper than MaxSim. If anyone tried it please let me know.

I got the Super SIM 16 in 1 as referred by Big Cathy. It works well, only had 1 instance where it showed check sim but it went away when I activated my line again using sim services.

Here's item link from ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170081049684
    Just go to their store and look for the one active.

Worked for the 2 sim cards I have. Now I can switch between my data and voice sim. : )

I need an app similar to SIMNOTIFY. It used to work with multisim cards such as mine. However, it no longer does. When I install it, it conflicts with one of my apps that gets my card unmounted after a reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulishor View Post
    I'd be interested how the Super Sim works in a Treo 680 as well... It is quite a bit cheaper than MaxSim. If anyone tried it please let me know.
    The Super Sim the same thing as SIM Max. I got mine here http://cgi.ebay.com/12in1-Sim-Card-C...QQcmdZViewItem and it worked great for me in my 680.
    If the 680 really can take the cut sim cards, I am going to try it. I would have liked to have 3 cards on one, but two will do. I did try the multi sim method, but this thread seems correct--any card made in the last 5 years simply can't be copied.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    If the 680 really can take the cut sim cards, I am going to try it. I would have liked to have 3 cards on one, but two will do. I did try the multi sim method, but this thread seems correct--any card made in the last 5 years simply can't be copied.
    I tried two of them (low cost, from ebay), but they don't work in my T680. They do work in other cell phones.
    The T680 complains about "check sim card" error...
    Grazie. Sono in Atrani adesso!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    The Super Sim the same thing as SIM Max. I got mine here http://cgi.ebay.com/12in1-Sim-Card-C...QQcmdZViewItem and it worked great for me in my 680.
    The Description says:

New! 12 in 1 Super SIM Card Cloner - Two Phone Numbers Available at the Same Time Features
    ***Special Function: 2 Phone Numbers available at the same time in your Phone***

Does it means you can have 2 different numbers active at the same time? And you can store maximum 12 different numbers?

As it says I understand that you can activate at the same time 2 different numbers and you can receive and do phone calls with both numbers... but how you decide that? And if I use the first number can I receive a phone call on the other?

Please explain, I'm really interested in a SIM that can active simultaneosly 2 numbers...
    THX
    Do these things work with Cingular 3G 64k SIM cards? Or do the folks that have it working have very old SIM cards?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123