1.    #1  
    So I haven't bee around in a while, but I am back in the Treo world with a new Cingular 750.

Everything wint GoodLink is working great, but the small font size is NOT small enough... I have searched the Good forum and nothing... Is there a way anybody has found to get the font smaller???
    No, at least not within GMM.
  3.    #3  
    is this going to be addressed in future versions? Wasnt' there a smaller font in a previous version - is there a dll or something that can be taken from the old version (or am i thinking of the palm version that had 'very small' - or am I just nuts...)

What about an external program??

GoodGuy - seems like this is a is a common wish - any way to find out if there is a registry setting or something that can be added/changed to make it smaller??
    No, there hasn't been a font option in any Palm version of GMM. I am sure this request has been sent to our development group, but I will send it again.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    No, there hasn't been a font option in any Palm version of GMM. I am sure this request has been sent to our development group, but I will send it again.

can you please send the request again.

The calendar day view is really a pain - 1 whole day wont fit becasue the text/layout is so big.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I just stated using Good on my Treo 750, I have to same problem. The tiny Treo screen is just too small to fit the large font, I usually use the smallest possible, but its not small enough.
    In all honesty I have to say don't hold your breath on this feature. Good has been OK about bringing some new functionality to the table recently. But their track record on user interface is very poor. Although we have all been giving them the exact feedback they need on what their users want, they have turned a blind eye time after time. Very, very little configuration options are still available for any of the apps in the Palm or WM GMM suites. That's too bad.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    it seems odd that this far into the game they still dont let you pick font sizes- that's pretty basic.

Keeping fingers crossed for 5.0...