1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of album to go version 1.0.4 ? or is there another version that works with the handspring dlx?
    Thanks
    Dave B (Grandpa Geek)"If it ain't broke, don't fix it yet!
    BUT IF IT IS PLEEZ FIX"
    http://www.clubphoto.com/tools/atg.php

It says it's compatible with Palm OS 3.1 and above...
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I have version 1.6.1, which works pretty well on my VDx. Do you want me to e-mail it to you?

Did you have problems with version 2.0? I did.

JK
    I'm using one of the previous versions also. I couldn't get 2.0 to work to my satisfaction either. Shame, because I really liked the interface. But the pictures just didn't look good.

Helen
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Same problem. I liked the thumbnail views in 2.0, but the pics looked bad. It took up a lot of memory, too.

Version 1.6.1 is pretty good. Pics look good. They come up relatively quickly. You only get one special effect for the whole slide show instead of individually per picture. I set it to "none" anyway.

If you want a copy, let me know.

JK
    JohnKes,

I'd like a copy. My only experience with ATG is 2.0 and I'd like to see if the older version looks better as I'm hearing.

You can e-mail a copy to jj@dbytes.com

Thanks,
    Anyone know what the differences between ver. 1.0.4 and 1.6.1 are? I'm using 1.0.4.

Helen
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    From what I remember of 1.0.4:

transition style individually selected per picture for the slide show
    auto/manual adjustment for 4-level/16-level grayscale (needed for my PalmPersonal w/ OS3.3)

one transition style for the entire slide show
    auto adjustment for grayscale only (I upgraded to VDx by then)
    same picture format as 1.0.4
    desktop app had a few more useful features

It was a satisfactory upgrade when I went from 1.0.4 to 1.6.1 You should give it a try.
    I never had a problem HotSyncing ATG. The only thing to watch out for is if you beam ATG to someone who already has ATG. The pics on their unit may get wiped out.

JK