1.    #1  
    Now I never had this problem with my Treo 650 as I think when Hotsyncing, it does not allow incoming calls - not with the T reo 680 apparently. However today while Hotsying, I had an incoming call. I tried to cancel the sync but my phone kept rining and vibrating and the cancel would not go away. In the end I had to reset....
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I always turn the phone off before I sync or use BackupMan. I'm worried some little garbage files will get transferred over from the phone app
  3.    #3  
    What garbage could possibly come from the Phone app? Anyway thanks for the feedback - will turn off the Phone prior to Hotsync now. Hope Palm will fix this issue
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    By garbage files I think she means she's worried that files will become corrupted and then will transfer. But I could be completely wrong about that.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
    I turn my phone off as well befor syncing. My BackupMan triggers at 3 am so I don't worry about incoming calls & yes I leave my phone on all night.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover