Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Could some please tell me how to copy the slotdriver file onto my 4gh SDHC card, for use on the 700p? I read a thread awhile ago that says copy! do not hotsync! When the thread says copy it, not hotsync, how do I do that? I will greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Jolsba
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    FileZ will work for this. Hotsyncing will not install rom apps, I have to explain this everytime I send notepad to someone. Ripped rom files have to be copied to/from a card to ram via FileZ or a comparable file manager.
    I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident!
    Just click in the following URL and save to memory:

http://www.bridgescore.com/treo/SDIO-sdsd.prc
    subscription post
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    if I install this will my unit still read my old cards?
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Yes you can still read older cards as the driver is backwards compatible
    Thanks a ton and apologies to the OP if I hijacked it. Thanks again for the answer!
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I did as advised by saving the slotdriver application file to my SDHC card via a card reader, but my 700p did not recognize it when inserted into the expansion slot of the phone. How do I use Filez the rom file into the SDHC card, if I am not supposed to hotsync the application file. What am I doing wrong here? I will greatly appreciate your help.
    I thought you needed the slotdriver file to be able to read the SDHC card in the 700p. You need to have the file in the Treo before it will be able to read the card. If you use e-mail on the Treo, can you e-mail it to yourself and open it on the Treo? You can download it from the e-mail to install it on the Treo.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Just did this on a client's Treo 700p. Success, it works fine.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680