Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Link

• Supported long press to pop up most recent use list in Treo 680.
    • Fixed incorrect behavior in Treo 680 when device Power Off & Locked the power off button no more function.
    • Sparate ZLPluginStatus to ZLPluginSound and ZLPluginBluetooth.
    • Miscellaneous updates and bug-fixes.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Website says February 1, 2007 (today) .

d-
    I can't find ANYTHING on ZZTech's website about the BlueTooth plugin. I install it and activate it but cannot see or do anything. Advice?
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    I can't find ANYTHING on ZZTech's website about the BlueTooth plugin. I install it and activate it but cannot see or do anything. Advice?
    If you are wanting to see it in the top or bottom bar, then you have to add it in zlauncher preferences.

d-
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    Website says February 1, 2007 (today) .

d-
    LOL! You caught my month-day error...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    And the nice thing is you do not have to worry about toggling any more - it is nice. Ben

Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    zztechs is being very productive all of a sudden - way to go guys!

What more is in store for ZL product updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    If you are wanting to see it in the top or bottom bar, then you have to add it in zlauncher preferences.

d-
    Cool, got it . . . thanks!
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Yeah, that BlueTooth Icon is sweet! Thanks ZZTechs..
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I never found the Bluetooth plugin all the useful, all it does is show you if it's on or off.. If it COULD toggle it, I think that'd be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    I never found the Bluetooth plugin all the useful, all it does is show you if it's on or off.. If it COULD toggle it, I think that'd be better.
    Or even show headset connected for that matter.

d-
    There are a couple of applications that might work for you, BTOn and BTOff - on my 700p BTOff toggles, on the 650 it does not for some wild reason. Tools for Treo v2 - http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...treo-v2-1.html

I use BTOff to toggle back and forth.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    There are a couple of applications that might work for you, BTOn and BTOff - on my 700p BTOff toggles, on the 650 it does not for some wild reason. Tools for Treo v2 - http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...treo-v2-1.html

Ben
    Same here, but the ZL BT Plugin at least gives a visual of your BT status without having to go elsewhere to check it.
    I have both installed; the plug-in to show the status and BtOff to do the actual toggle. Below are pictures of my ZLauncher top/bottom bars and Launch-Anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Actually it does more than show status - if you tap on it it opens the BT preferences screen with the non-active (e.g. ON if BT is OFF) option selected.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post

Ben
    How do you get BToff to toggle? When I tap BToff it turns the screen white for a second then comes back, and the state of BT remains unchanged.
    If you have LaunchAnywhere you don't need BToff/on. Set a menu item as a "toggle", select Bluetooth, and choose a keyboard shortcut if you like (I use "B"). Press and hold "B" from anywhere app and BT turns on when it's off and off when it's on.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Not on my Sprint 700p - I redefined it to that setting and nothing happens. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen View Post
    Actually it does more than show status - if you tap on it it opens the BT preferences screen with the non-active (e.g. ON if BT is OFF) option selected.
    I know that.. Not all that useful, I could put the Bluetooth prefs on the toolbar too..