Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i had called tmobile and asked if i was able to get insurance on my treo 680 and they told me that i couldnt get it on it since it wasnt a supported phone. i dont know how you got them to let you get it on there. Hopefully if or when something does happen to your phone you dont have any problems getting a replacement
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher318 View Post
    i had called tmobile and asked if i was able to get insurance on my treo 680 and they told me that i couldnt get it on it since it wasnt a supported phone. i dont know how you got them to let you get it on there. Hopefully if or when something does happen to your phone you dont have any problems getting a replacement
    ya asurion likes to pull the "comparable phone" clause in the contract. When we had the t600s on them before tmobile had them, they tried to replace with.........damn cant remember now but it was a piece.

someone else mentioned that they had tried to give them a bberry.

thats the worry
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Maybe I should call them and confirm how I get a replacement, and confirm that it will be the 680. I've been paying them insurance for quite a few years now without ever making a claim.
  4.    #24  
    let us know asap
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    They will definitely try to pull that "comparable phone" bullsh-- and unless you have time to argue with them they'll get away with it. They will offer everything other than something that will work for you...sometimes even if they do sell it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12