Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://blip.tv/uploadedFiles/Jwarn3r...ocation312.png

sorry guys' but my excitement couldn't be held anymore, and i didn't have time to type my excitement. gotta love the treo central community!!!! Check the video, check the post. Get at me, Johnnie Tech!

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Even those 5000 miles away ?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    jwarn, is there anywhere in southern california that I can go and buy myself a 680 new/unbranded?

Or am I stuck ordering one on palm.com?
  4.    #4  
    lol@ even 5000 miles away j... but "palmdoc" if you are here in the states or know someone in the states and they can get it to you then ....off to the races.

Matt - not sure about down south. But keep in mind - WE Overnight! Gotta love it.

this is true ! How fast does Palm usually ship? like let's say I order first thing tomorrow moring.
  6.    #6  
    it will be there the next day....gotta love it.

thanks Jwarn, I just went to checkout.. I noticed that I'm paying sales tax. Does that mean that the phone is coming from here in california?

Someone said Palm ships from KY.
    I believe they also charge tax in states where they have actual stores.
    nuts, looks like I'll just have to go with next day.. it's only $11.xx more
  10.    #10  
    ...okay keep in mind that we are the airportwireless division - so if you are in ky - no sales tax, free shipping blah blah blah ..all the perks ( just make sure that your cc billing address matches the shipping) Gotta love it.

11. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    That's cool news. I really dig how the SFO Palm store people are so active within the Palm community. You can tell that it's more then just 'seeing an opportunity' to sell their wares, i mean for God's sake, the manager has his own Palm blog! Talk about believing in your product.
    Matthew,

jwarn is in the San Francisco airport location...that's still California, right?
    lol Christinac, san francisco's just a bit of a drive from my location now.

:P
    So I am the happy and proud owner of a Copper Treo 680 .. but in all this discussion of EOL that particular color I keep asking why? It makes no sense to me that they would drop one particular color, unless there are manufacturing or quality control issues? I find it hard to believe they are succumbing to pressure from Cingular (AT&T)?

Anyone shed some light on why?

PS. Congrats SFO store - I haven't met you but heard lots of good things about you.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post

PS. Congrats SFO store - I haven't met you but heard lots of good things about you.

Thanks aussie -

But i do believe the info that i heard is that cingular bought the rights to use the products exclusively. ...gotta love take overs. but who knows maybe we're all wrong, but as of now. The products won't be reproduced anytime soon, kinda like the black tie.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    It makes no sense to me that they would drop one particular color, unless there are manufacturing or quality control issues? I find it hard to believe they are succumbing to pressure from Cingular (AT&T)?

Anyone shed some light on why?
    The copper looks orange and the cingular logo is . . . Orange.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghiscott View Post
    So what? You are telling me that Cingular told them to stop because of that - no sense at all unless Cingular planned to start selling that color themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghiscott View Post
    PS ... so is the Palm logo.
    Johnny Tech posts a video, yow, "gotta love it".

Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    i could still find copper from the palm webshop just now 5 seconds ago. They let me choose it, but since i am not from US i can not order one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast