Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwarn3rd View Post
    lol@ even 5000 miles away j... but "palmdoc" if you are here in the states or know someone in the states and they can get it to you then ....off to the races.

Matt - not sure about down south. But keep in mind - WE Overnight! Gotta love it.
    So you wont ship to europa ?
  2.    #22  
    yeah,....just confirmed. We can not ship over seas....

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    that sucks. Stupid Palm management. Here in europa i cant get 4 different colours, but i can get 3 different keyboard layouts...

At least there's eBay, and it should arrive any day now.

EDIT 12. februar 2007
    I got the 680 copper i bought from eBay. It works fine, so all my worries were for nothing. I do think that the colour is darker than i expected looking at the pictures.
    Last edited by ion++; 02/12/2007 at 04:23 PM. Reason: i got the device from eBay
    Quote Originally Posted by ion++ View Post
    So you wont ship to europa ?
    Isn't Europa a moon of Jupiter? No wonder Palm won't ship to you! :-)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Johnnie "Tech". I had happend upon your videos today on the Internet. They were fun to watch. My favorite was when you said your wife's desktop was cluttered "(but don't tell her that)" and then seconds later you said you were doing a podcast "babe". I also liked her podcast. You are very cool and you seem to have a gift of getting your ordinary customers to embrace technology. Keep up the great work!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    ....You are very cool and you seem to have a gift of getting your ordinary customers to embrace technology. Keep up the great work!

now this is what keeps me going!!!! Gotta Luv it!

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12