1.    #1  
    Thinking about picking one up but first I have a couple questions I hope can be answered.

1) Will it sync all data in one's outlook calendar or only a certain amount such as 2 weeks (as seen with other phones)?

2) Will it allow for recurring appointments to be transferred?

Any other things to consider? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wandler20 View Post
    Thinking about picking one up but first I have a couple questions I hope can be answered.

1) Will it sync all data in one's outlook calendar or only a certain amount such as 2 weeks (as seen with other phones)?
    All your data, certainly more than two weeks. Palm OS is designed around calendar, etc so most of the limitations you've encountered in regular phones aren't there.
    One caveat: I often find that Palm OS has an amazing ability to dig up things I deleted a year ago and reinsert them as to-dos. Usually as finished to-dos, but it's weird to open outlook and see tasks from my previous job showing up. Although it's probably weirder for the compliance people who read my outlook and want to know why anyone in the financial world needs to schedule the grease trap cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by wandler20 View Post
    2) Will it allow for recurring appointments to be transferred?
    Absolutely. You can have recurring appointments, recurring to-dos. It all works.

Otherwise, I'd say start reading the excellent "Treo 101" article series on the front page of Treocentral today...it will help a lot with all those things you didn't know you need to know.