I'm thinking of buying Pennovate Notes and Pennovate CalenNotes and I'm having trouble deciding whether or not I like or would really use CalenNotes. If there's anyone else out there who is considering v2 of CalenNotes, I'd greatly appreciate your impressions.

Pennovate Notes seems like a good alternative to Notepad or BugMe when pages of notes need to be taken. CalenNotes is a lot like Pennovate Notes but it has the whole calendar time-specific and task specific features. In a way, it's kind of cool to be able to view your notes visually via the month view, to see when they were written, etc. But the appointment and task "counters" need to be updated manually, and there doesn't appear to be any way to carry over or move a task to a new date, which, I think would be a problem if you didn't get to it on the date it was created. Also, since it doesn't sync to Outlook or Palm Desktop, I'd basically have two calendar and task databases that I would have to track and update - those in Outlook and those in CalenNotes.

The other issue, which I find totally confusing, is that sometimes I create a date-specific note from within CalenNotes by having the page mode selected and tapping on an empty date. However, if I chose "new in date folder" from the menu, I end up creating a blank "note" just like in Pennovate Notes, which doesn't include the incremental counter. Does this mean that CalenNotes basically includes Pennovate Notes? HELP!

So, I'm a bit on the fence and I need to make a decision ASAP. I'd really appreciate some user feedback regarding the benefits, etc. of CalenNotes.

THANKS!