1. ajg
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I searched, but did not see this in the forum...

One step closer to Star Trek...

http://direct.motorola.com/ens/bluet...-headsets.html
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    This one has been in the works for some time now. It looks very interesting. I'll be curious about the performance.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Yeah, I got all excited about this one, it seems like a couple of years ago now. They made it sound like its release was imminent. They evidently had technical issues (read: it didn't work.) I still see it pop up around here from time to time. Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested. ...but I'm not holding my breath.

Mac
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    Looks similar to this...

http://www.kovol.com/product_info.ph...68442608343c35

This company makes the JX10 for Jabra.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Motorola released the new mini blue. It's called a H350.

http://www.myworldphone.com/motorolah5.htm
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Motorola released the new mini blue. It's called a H350.

http://www.myworldphone.com/motorolah5.htm
    No disrespect, but it doesn't look that way to me.

The text still refers to the headset as the Miniblue h-5. Also, do a search for the H-350 - it is a different headset entirely. This ad is a hack job!

Big Mac

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Sorry about that. I found the info before work this morning. I was in a rush to post.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Sorry about that. I found the info before work this morning. I was in a rush to post.
    No worries, Mate!

Anybody try one of these yet? I'm itching for one since I lost my WEP-200, but its so expensive and I don't want to end up with a super-expensive gadget that doesn't really work.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    No, but I would love to hear from someone who has.

Anyone?...

Anyone?...

I guess I may end up being an early adopter on this one. I really need a new BT headset. I've been running on my backup Moto H300 for 3 months now and while it works it isn't ideal, the thing is freaking huge with that AAA battery. The H9 looks like it has a better chance of staying in my ear than my WEP-200 did, but it costs 2.5 times as much. I was hoping to find some reviews before I bought it, but I guess I'll just have to rely on the TC store's 30 day guarantee if it turns out it doesn't work as advertised.
    It looks like reviews are starting to pop up. It looks like the H9 doesn't have an ear canal microphone, its just a regular external mic. That makes it hard to justify the price. I may just go back to a WEP-200.

Here's CNET's review: http://reviews.cnet.com/Motorola_H9_...5.html?tag=pop

Both user opinions on CNET totally diss this headset. Sounds like they are both small ear people, so those of us with adult size ears may have better luck.

This store has quite a bit of info in the H9, they also have a better price than TC. http://blueheadsets.zoovy.com/product/MOTOROLA-H9
    You can get it from Amazon.com for $90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    You can get it from Amazon.com for $90.00
    That's not from Amazon.com itself though, its from another seller named "youngentrepuneur1711". Hmm, not to reassuring. I think I'll stick with a reputable seller, this guy's only sold 4 items through Amazon.
    Up to 1.5hrs of talk time. Gee.
    ^ makes me want to go out and buy one...NOT
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McTreo View Post
    No, but I would love to hear from someone who has.

Anyone?...

Anyone?...
    Howard Forums.com has a pretty extensive bluetooth forum. I have seen some feedback on the H9 at their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Up to 1.5hrs of talk time. Gee.
    I believe that it is intended to be used in conjunction with the charging station, which has its own battery and will recharge the headset while it is docked for a total talk time of 7.5 hours. The 1.5 hours is the maximum continuous talk time, so its not for people who are on the phone constantly or for those who need it for longer than that at a time. For most of my usage it would be fine, even on business calls I only spend about an hour at a time on the phone. I'd probably keep it in my pocket, on the charging base, for a lot of the time that its not in use.

Having said that, I don't think I'll be getting one anymore. I thought that it had a technologically advanced microphone system to reduce noise, but apparently its just got a regular old external microphone.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    it is a pos so much background noise that it is unusable-mine goes back today (had it over the weekend) i am sticking w/my wep200