1.    #1  
    Just got this today, pretty cheap and works great. My beef is the vol. controller ... it's sketchy, but it's no biggie at all.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1933_306078360

$0.99 + $5.00 shipping on Ebay

EDIT: So far it hasn't messed up the jack, and let's pray it won't in the future.
    Last edited by E2EK1EL; 01/30/2007 at 12:44 AM.
    what's the sound quality like?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I tried these they sound like the price, cheap....
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    ....sound like the price, cheap....

now that was funny!!

The only TREO VIDEO CAST on the internet!!!
  6.    #6  
    Sounds fine to me, the sound quality is just as good as The SOurce's 2.5 converter w/ iPod headphones. I barely use them anyways, just for watching movies while eating lunch and work.
    They sound ok. I've been using one of these for over a year now. The mic. on it is not the best, but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    Sounds fine to me, the sound quality is just as good as The SOurce's 2.5 converter w/ iPod headphones. I barely use them anyways, just for watching movies while eating lunch and work.
    Well now it makes since why E2ek1el thinks they are so good. No offense E2ek1el, but everyone knows Apple pack-ins suck.
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jessi_9783 View Post
    Well now it makes since why E2ek1el thinks they are so good. No offense E2ek1el, but everyone knows Apple pack-ins suck.
    I hate Apple products, but the iPod's headphones are ok. The best headphones are the ones made by Sony.
    Quote Originally Posted by E2EK1EL View Post
    I hate Apple products, but the iPod's headphones are ok. The best headphones are the ones made by Sony.
    I agree that Sony makes the best headphones... for under $50. However, IMHO there are quite a few other headphone makers producing sound quality far exceeding mainstream Sony models. Shure, Etymotic, and Ultimate Ears are the first to come to mind.
    I can't wait to get my Ultimate Ears!!!
    ~Jessi~

Handspring Visor > Handspring Visor Edge - Silver > Handspring Treo 90 > Palm Tungsten T3 > Palm Treo 680 - Arctic