Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the latest on being able to synch with Outlook 2007 and the 700p? I have read many posts but all seem to be dated back in mid 2006. I am really tired of entering duplicates and I don't want to uninstall Office 2007. Anyone know???

I spoke to Palm and they won't give any sort of answer at all, they pretty much avoided it like the plague!

Any help would be great...thanks all!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I believe the only real alternative for the time being is getting Chapura's Pocketmirror. They claim to be Outlook 2007 ready.

About Palm, just forget it... even their Outlook 2003 conduit is not that decent.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    I believe the only real alternative for the time being is getting Chapura's Pocketmirror. They claim to be Outlook 2007 ready.

About Palm, just forget it... even their Outlook 2003 conduit is not that decent.
    Have you used Chapura? How well does it work if so? Thanks.
    I'm running Vista Ultimate/Office 2007 with a 700P. The Chapura Pocket Mirror standard version works very well. No issues, no trauma - it just does what it should. I hated having to pay for an app that I hoped Palm would provide, but not having the ability to sync was worse.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmith80209 View Post
    I'm running Vista Ultimate/Office 2007 with a 700P. The Chapura Pocket Mirror standard version works very well. No issues, no trauma - it just does what it should. I hated having to pay for an app that I hoped Palm would provide, but not having the ability to sync was worse.
    I agree, you would think Palm would work close enough with Microsoft to have tested sync capability with Office 2007 well before it came out but apparently not! I have just about had it with Palm and the Treo. The new blackberry is starting to look better and better. I say this only because I have had so many problems with the 700p. I wish I could go back to my 650!
    i've been using Outlook 2007/Treo700p/Chapura pocket mirror since Sep 06
    Treoing & Loving it
    I have been running OUtlook 2007, Palm 700P, Chapura XT Pro 4.1.5 - the same Chapura software I ran with Outlook 2003 - absolutely no problems at all - I could not believe it worked so well.
    Charliec
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    thanks for the info, now using pockemirror with no problems...so far!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Any word on palm updating their hotsync software? I don't think I should have to spend $$$ to get it to function under office 2007. This is getting old.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Does this update replace the previous Palm Outlook Conduit updates 1.01 and 1.02 for Outlook 2003 and earlier? In other words, does the Outlook 2007 update also work for Outlook 2003?

Alan G