1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 loves to reboot around 20 times a day when I receive multiple text messages. Sometimes it will even reboot when I only receive one text message at a time. This has been happening for the past month now and after a hard reset, no hotsynching whatsoever, it still does this. I clear the messages database I delete the call logs, the error it reports when I do the #377 code, states its SMS related or some weird database I have not even heard oif (error on line XX) Anyhow, it is really frustrating and I really don't know what I can do to solve this. There is no firmware update available for my phone becaus eit is through Bell Mobility (Canada). I need help.

ALso I receive unknown text messages. The messages are blank, with the date Dec 31/31 at 11:59pm.

What gives??
    i use my treo with the vodafone network in germany. when i went to india for a holiday, i got myself a north east indian sim card and i had a problem similar to your. i got weird messages and whenever i texted someone, the treo would reset etc etc. back in germany, no problems any more. try another network and see if yourt treo behaves differently.
    XaX, your Treo probably needs replaced. I'm big on txt messages, as many are, and they don't cause reboots like yours do. If you can, try to get a free replacement.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.