1.    #1  
    Hi, I just bought my 680 a Piel Frama Tan and Black leather case in addition to my grey silicon case. Anyone owns a Piel Frama and what's your comment on it?
    I don't own one but they sure look nice.

I keep ordering from Vaja because I love their horrible customer service and Super long wait times to receive their product.

Got and pictures of the 680 in the Piel Frama case?
    I purchased a 680 and Piel Frama case for my sister. I used them for about 2 weeks. I like the PF case, as far as flip cases go-- nice looking, good craftsmanship. I've used their cases before. However, I don't care very much for the stretch of leather that runs across the 680 between the keyboard and screen. I feel it interferes a bit with pressing the answer and hangup keys. I'm sure it's needed for fit and durability and all, but that's my one complaint.

Like Hootervile, I've fallen into a pattern of only buying Vaja cases for myself. So if I upgrade from my 650 to a 680, I'll go with a Vaja case.

Hooterville, I'd love to see pics of your treo in the vaja case when you get it. Sorry, I don't have teh 680 and PF case to take photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooky View Post
    Hi, I just bought my 680 a Piel Frama Tan and Black leather case in addition to my grey silicon case. Anyone owns a Piel Frama and what's your comment on it?
    I really like the black, I have both Tan and Black. The tan gets dirty quickly. But I use my phone alot.

It is my favorite case to date. But a co-worker has a Vaja and it is nice too, it is green and looking a bit shabby because of usage.
    I had a tan PF case for my 650 that I absolutely loved,until I lost it(to this day I still can't remember where,I was convinced for a time that I'd lost it at home-but never found it there or anywhere else).I've periodically considered buying a second one-but then I found a case I really liked(from Rex Regina),mainly because it was different and I hadn't seen anyone else with it in my area.When I do use my Treo I like to use it as it is (with the exception of its screen guard)-I don't like big bulky cases,skins,etc.I've got PF cases for other electronic gadgets (iPods,BBs other PDAs)