1.    #1  
    So does anyone know where to find any recently made and good Launcher X skins? Seems everybody makes 'em for ZLauncher. I have it, but it seems to bog down the system and was going for something a bit lighter. However, most of Launcher X skins are, well, rather boring. Anyone?

Also, when the heck is the developer for Launcher X gonna allow for backgrounds? Solid color backgrounds are so OS 3.5....LOL
    You can "Google" for "LauncherX Skins" and find some.

However, LauncherX is a very good. stable, lightweight and fast launcher without many bells and whistles - just great functionality.

It's simple to install, configure and use. It is not intended for those who want all the bells and whistles that tend to use more memory and processor power.

Personally, I love it. Neat, clean, does the job. Beats the heck out of everything else, as far as I am concerned.

The developer is working on the next version, but I do not know what he intends to do. I hope mostly more options with the widgets and nothing that uses more processor or memory.
    I'm a long time LauncherX user, but I have become disillusioned with the zero feedback on the promised upgrade to the app.

So I'm now using Initiate as my main launcher, and actually now find it's quicker and better than LauncherX, for me.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Well, it's not exacly new but I like Grey-hide Top.