1.    #1  
    Ok so i just got the 700p and i want to purchase a app. The sport training one. Can i purchase this on my phone or do i need to download it to my computer at home. Not sure if i need something to unzip it or not. I am traveling right now and wont be home for sometime. I was just worrying that if i ever had to return the phone and get a new one that i would lose the app. Not sure how they work will be my first time buying an app. Also does anyone use this app and should i bundle it with the diet one I can get them at a discount together on handango. Thx
    If you can buy this app "over the air" go ahead. In the event that you would have to hard reset you Treo before being able to Hot Sync -- yes -- you would lose the app and not be able to restore it from your PC -- but you should be able to contact the company and re-download -- you will not "lose" your purchase price.

I cannot help on the having used it before -- a discount for a purchase of two titles never hurts -- as long as you want both titles. . . .

Cheers, Perry.
  3.    #3  
    Thx Perry...I will try to purchase it tonight. Why would i ever have to hard reset?? LOL JK!!! So far im pretty happy with the 700p just the text messaging freezing up after i send but i see they are working on that.