1.    #1  
    I want to use the slideshow function on my today screen to run jpegs as a screensaver...for instance when it is in the cradle..any tips?
  2.    #2  
    bump?
    I would think that'd be difficult to do since Resco Viewer would have to constantly be running in the background in order to be aware of when to go into screen saver mode. I imagine the overhead would slow down the overall performance of the Treo. What you are asking for really requires a multi-tasking OS.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I would think that'd be difficult to do since Resco Viewer would have to constantly be running in the background in order to be aware of when to go into screen saver mode. I imagine the overhead would slow down the overall performance of the Treo. What you are asking for really requires a multi-tasking OS.
    Oh...was hoping there was an assignable quicklaunch button that could be assigned (couldn't find it) so I could launch Resco right into screensavermode....thanks man.
    An application that does provide for a screen saver type of thing this is from GoTreoSoftware.com - http://www.gotreosoftware.com/products/ScreenCare/.

Ben
    I was actually thinking of this yesterday on how i wanted something like this.