1.    #1  
    I've been trying to figure this out for almost a month with no luck. Every time a software reset happens (if I install a new program which requires a reset, a reset through Softreset) my phone goes into a reset loop. The only way to stop it is to take out the battery and put it back in and then it boots up just fine. One thing I noticed is that when it goes into the reset loop, it goes through the Palm splash pages and Access splash page and then it goes into the wallpaper tab of the phone app before it resets. On a normal reset it goes to the "set date and time" screen.

I would really hate to do a hard reset and then install one app at a time to see where the problem is... I do have quite a few installed and that would take a lot of time. I'm hoping somebody else has the solution for this or at least can point me to the most likely program that's causing this. I can post a list of programs installed if it will help.
    It's impossible to even begin to try and help you without knowing what you've installed so what exactly are you asking for in your post.

Perhaps you want to go through the sticky about software compatibility and start to narrow down the list yourself first.
    Do you happen to have Obfuscate running on your Treo? I encountered frequent reset loops until I read about this application I had installed (to "clean" the list of apps shown in the built-in launcher), and it's now gone since I made all apps visible again (and deinstalled Obfuscate because I couldn't really make use of it...).

It seems that some builtin apps (Applications, Phone, Contacts, Calendar) cause problems if they are hidden. Is this your case?

Hope this helps...

Otherwise you can try running ResetEmu, which (as its name implies) sends a reset message to all the applications, one by one, so that you can pinpoint which one is causing havok in your Treo during a boot.
  4.    #4  
    I started deleting the apps that I thought were the most likely to cause the loop resets and it turned out to be CardExport2. Has anyone else experienced problems with this program? Thing is, I need that functionality with my Treo (being able to access the info on my Treo through USB since I don't have an unlimited data plan) and I was wondering if there is another program that does the same thing CardExport2 does.

By the way, thanks for your replies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulishor View Post
    I started deleting the apps that I thought were the most likely to cause the loop resets and it turned out to be CardExport2. Has anyone else experienced problems with this program? Thing is, I need that functionality with my Treo (being able to access the info on my Treo through USB since I don't have an unlimited data plan) and I was wondering if there is another program that does the same thing CardExport2 does.

By the way, thanks for your replies.
    Card Reader is quite good and rock solid on the 700p (not sure about the 680).
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Card Reader is quite good and rock solid on the 700p (not sure about the 680).
    Card Reader works beautifully on my 680 -- I think it's absolutely essential!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Card Reader works beautifully on my 680 -- I think it's absolutely essential!
    I second that! (except that being a Mac user now, I use a similar solution provided along with Missing Sync... )
    Quote Originally Posted by euroclie View Post
    I second that! (except that being a Mac user now, I use a similar solution provided along with Missing Sync... )
    Hmmm, Missing Sync provides that functionality too. No wonder it has such a good reputation.