1.    #1  
    16 Days Here and I guess I have many more to wait?

How long have you been waiting?
    Placed my order on jan 3 .. still waiting on the ship email.
  3.    #3  
    Please post here when you get that email?

Placed my order on Jan 11th.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    My standard black took 3 weeks...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    I think it takes them about a month to make the case and send it. At least it did when I ordered 2 years ago.

Just checked: the site says 25 days to make. So I guess that indeed means still about a month before you receive it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Still waiting & getting more & more impatient by the day (placed order Jan 3). How many times an hour can I refresh my email waiting for my "ship" email! LOL
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie K View Post
    Still waiting & getting more & more impatient by the day (placed order Jan 3). How many times an hour can I refresh my email waiting for my "ship" email! LOL
    Same Here, still waiting on the email and ordered on the 11th.

I emailed them and someone finally answered and said it would be longer due to the Holidays and that the "Handicraft" process is now 25 days.

When I ordered the handicraft process was 15 days.

Their customer service sucks big time.

What do they have one 98 year old guy cranking out these cases over there? LOL !!
  8.    #8  
    Still waiting.........
    I ordered my custom 2-color Vaja case with swivel clip on November 27, 2006 and finally received it on December 23rd. It definitely took longer to get my 680 case than it took for the 650 case I ordered a couple of years ago. It IS a beautiful case, though, and fits my 680 even better than my last one fit the 650.
    Woo hoo! (can we all pretend we don't see the "crappy vaja case" post in this forum).

Got my ship email today (ordered on Jan 3rd). Fed Ex site says scheduled to delivery Feb 8th - AM.
  11.    #11  
    Woo hoo! (can we all pretend we don't see the "crappy vaja case" post in this forum).

Got my ship email today (ordered on Jan 3rd). Fed Ex site says scheduled to delivery Feb 8th - AM.

That's fantastic news !!!

I'm still waiting my my ship email for my 2 "Crappy Vaja cases" I ordered on the 11th of Jan.

Maybe soon?
    Got my vaja, it's my bday, got my vaja ... LOL ... 1st impressions are it's really nice & I love the color. Will post back more over the weekend (busy work day!)
  13.    #13  
    Got my vaja, it's my bday, got my vaja ... LOL ... 1st impressions are it's really nice & I love the color. Will post back more over the weekend (busy work day!)

That's great news, Julie K.

Please post some nice pictures of that "Bad Boy" so a poor soul like me who is still waiting can see the beauty of a fresh Vaja case.

Thanks..

I'm thinking of ordering one of these in all black for my new 750 but I'm still waiting almost 30 days now for my first order.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...os/vaja750.jpg
    Last edited by Hooterville; 02/09/2007 at 05:00 PM.
    I cant find that red case you just posted,, where did you find it please?
    They seem to be no longer on the site.
    But if Vaja is high-priced bad quality, maybe it might be better to pass anyway?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I doubt they make that one for the treo 650 anyway.
  17.    #17  
    Yea, they took it down and I emailed them and they said they hope to be selling it again soon someday.
  18.    #18  
    34 days and still No Shipping email.
    I got my Vaja case today. I ordered on Jan 6th. About a week a go I e-mailed them and asked what the status was on my order. They replied that they are backed up because of the holiday orders.

I got mine, it looks great, black back, dark red front and my crimson looks wonderful in it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...h/treovaja.jpghttp://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../treovaja2.jpg
    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../treovaja3.jpg
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I received my Vaja case after about 2 weeks from the day of placing the order. This was in May 06.
    Treo 700WX - VZW