Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    is there anyway I can manually lock the keyboard while in a bluetooth call so that I can put the phone back in the holster? I use a sideways leather belt holster and every time I put the phone back i either mute, hang up or hold the call... it's driving me nuts!!

Sunil

PS, In case you saw my other post you may think I'm a complainer , so I have to say that I love my Treo aside from a few small things!!
    Casio BOSS -> Palm Vx -> Sony Clie -> 8525 (for two weeks) -> Palm Treo 680
    try option then red button
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    try option then red button
    i've tried this and found that it doesn't always work. occasionally i end up hanging up on a call, even when i'm careful about fully pressing the option button first.
    I wonder if you option twice to lock option, if that would work
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch