1.    #1  
    I have downloaded and installed the battery patch.

Is there any other patches which I need to install to get to most out of my new treo?

I have never owned a treo and so far seems very easy to use.

Is there any must have freeware out there?
    Www.mytreo.net has a big downloads section with freeware/shareware/demos. You can also check out www.freewarepalm.com

enjoy your 680!
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    And must have freeware I would say keyguardtime, filez, toccer (aim/aol client) and butler (not freeware though)
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skull177 View Post
    I have downloaded and installed the battery patch.

Is there any other patches which I need to install to get to most out of my new treo?

I have never owned a treo and so far seems very easy to use.

Is there any must have freeware out there?
    You might want to see this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=134559 "Three solutions to battery problems"
    It lists two other things you might want to be aware of in addition to the battery patch.
    Good luck...the battery is a major issue to a lot of people but these fixes worked for me and I think you'll enjoy the 680.
    Last edited by nelson1; 01/27/2007 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Revise link
    --Nelson
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson1 View Post
    You might want to see this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=134559
    It lists two other things you might want to be aware of in addition to the battery patch.
    Good luck...the battery is a major issue to a lot of people but these fixes worked for me and I think you'll enjoy the 680.
    The link doesn't work but I do want to thank both of you 2 for trying to help us newbies out. I'm still in the progress of ordering my 680.
    No problem! the way I see it....we were all newbies at one point :-)
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingManiac View Post
    The link doesn't work but I do want to thank both of you 2 for trying to help us newbies out. I'm still in the progress of ordering my 680.
    I've corrcted the link: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=134559
    Sorry about that...it worked before.
    --Nelson
    what does butler do?

i know it cant make my led to a strobe light