Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    ...I was forced to do a reprovsion by my IT team to 4.9.3.21_EN...
    4.9.3.21_EN
    First thing I would recommend would be to upgrade to 4.9.3.34. Check with your GMM Admin and have them push it out.
  3. WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    First thing I would recommend would be to upgrade to 4.9.3.34.
    Definitely not. The IT team reports multiple issues with 4.9.3.34 that they say you guys are well aware of. And no thanks to another hard reset where I spend another 2 hours re-customizing my whole device. When you guys put out new releases it is supposed to FIX old issues, not break more things. Oh well. I do appreciate you replying though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Definitely not. The IT team reports multiple issues with 4.9.3.34 that they say you guys are well aware of. And no thanks to another hard reset where I spend another 2 hours re-customizing my whole device. When you guys put out new releases it is supposed to FIX old issues, not break more things. Oh well. I do appreciate you replying though.
    What issues are they referring to?
  5. WDW
    No offense, but have you read the comments in these and other threads regarding .34? Our company has many various devices, so we experience all flavors of just about every issue posted here with each new release. Our IT group is steadfast about not going to .34. I guess we will have to wait for 5.0 and see if these problems get addressed.
    Actually, I have read the threads, including the ones with no problems with .34, hence my question as to what specific issues your IT department is referring to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12