1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to increase the vibrate strength on the 700p? It feels pretty weak when the volume is turned off. Thanks!
    My old Treo 300 use to vibrate so hard the keys would rattle and it was almost as loud as a regular alarm.

I try to keep it close to my body when I have it on vibrate, though I wouldn't be surprised if someone came up with something here that, in fact, did make it a little stronger. I haven't heard this request before...
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i gave up on the vibrator for my treo long ago. i missed to many important calls because it's so weak. i can't depend on it. i get jealous when my coworker in the cubicle across from mines sidekick's vibrator goes off,she only has it on a medium setting. do you know how strong sidekick vibrations are? it's top setting should be considered a ringtone.
    Unfortunately the strenght of the motor cannot be changed. It is unique to that motor. I've swapped motors before and one motor was always stronger no matter which phone I put it in.
    I am just the opposite. I get annoyed that the vibration is just as loud as a ringer. I don't want the entire staff meeting to know I have gotten a call, text message or email. In fact, loud vibration annoys me just as much as someone not turning off their ringer at all...