1.    #1  
    the idea of loading maps is pretty stylin. I noticed you can get detailed maps for big metro area's... SWEET! but what about those other places? what if I find myself in kent, WA.. it's right OUTSIDE seattle.

anybody use these? what's good? can you expand the maps? can you get updated maps? other areas? where should I look.?
    thanx
    Nykt
    Go forth & wreak havoc..
    I use maps from Mapopolis.com. Supposedly the maps are generated from the TIGER map database, so you can get maps of every county in the US. They offer two levels, standard and detailed. Detailed maps offer a few more details and let you search for an address, but are significantly larger than the standard maps.
    -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 3.12
    GS d-(+) s: a C++ UX++++V++S++ P+>+++ L>+++ E+>++ W++ N++(+++) o? K? w !O !M V-- PS PE Y+ PGP++ t++ 5++ X++ R+ tv++ b++(+++) DI++++ D+ G++ e+++>++++ h--- r+++ y?
    -----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
    I agree! Mapopolis is great! I just wish I could figure out how to make it run directly off my Memplug and then I'd truly be stylin'
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing." Benjamin Franklin