1.    #1  
    Anyone try this yet, http://gx-5.com/products/treomemo/? Looks promising and the price is right for the next couple of days ($4.95). Seems pretty convenient if you use a lot of memos. I'm trying it out now and like it so far.
    Actually this is in Beta/Testing, and it works great. I can set my memo's to sound off an alarm with the Treo midi sounds or an mp3, I've been testing this for the few days, and it works 100%. Another outstanding job by the developer. I love the email/sms option...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Anyone try this yet, http://gx-5.com/products/treomemo/? Looks promising and the price is right for the next couple of days ($4.95). Seems pretty convenient if you use a lot of memos. I'm trying it out now and like it so far.
    Looks pretty good though I would like the following changes:
    -Allow user to remove the default skin
    -Allow the user to pick between a thick scroll bar and a thin one. I personally never use it and found it to be a waste of space on the Treo.
    -When pressing down all the way down even once it is highlighting the bottom toolbar it should scroll down.

Al
    I also have tried this and registered it, though I lost connection and contacted the developer. Skins can be added/removed. Also Al, good comments. I have it sleeping on the card and use ZLauncher to launch it. Ben
    looks nice how do you make a time stamp?
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Nice.

- and it syncs fine with Outlook notes, even when TreoMemo is kept on SD card.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRgEOff View Post
    Nice.

- and it syncs fine with Outlook notes, even when TreoMemo is kept on SD card.

cheers
    It doesn't bring in it's own conduit, it just piggybacks on the standard Memo database, which does come with it's standard Palm conduit.

I also registered right away. Having a simple memo / alarm feature is cool. Worth five bucks.
    while going through the alarm menu my 680 reset.
    BUT it took to much screem space for the menus...

REALLY nice attemp tho... but I won't be registering (price alone would have been enough for me)
    Now it's the WAITING GAME: a GSM Palm Pre
    T680 (COPPER) + Cingular = FUN!!
    My T650 & 6230b and NX70 are retired... =(
    http://mrg9605.com
    http://ipgeek21.com
    noncents.net
    http://seresqueridos.com

justdai.com
    reddingk.com
    georgeozuna.com
    goaskoscar.com
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Looks great and works fine on my 700p. Love the alarm function.
    Yup nice app I bought it, can't seem to get the skins to work on it. Tranfered files to the correct folder jujst does not want to work. Besides the skins great app.
    Good to see developers supporting Palm with new software!
    Quote Originally Posted by captaindan View Post
    Yup nice app I bought it, can't seem to get the skins to work on it. Tranfered files to the correct folder jujst does not want to work. Besides the skins great app.
    The skins work fine on my unlocked 680. I just HotSync'd them at the same time that I installed the .prc file. Then, I went to Menu/Preferences/UI and made my selection.

On another topic, I really like the alarm feature on TreoMemo and will probably purchase this app before the introductory price goes away. I did have to go through some trial and error testing of various alarm sounds. The Palm Keyguard function sometimes cuts off an alarm before it fully sounds. This seems to be more of a problem with shorter MIDI files than with longer MIDIs or MP3 files.
    Skins work fine on my 650. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I like the skins, and I love being able to search just within memos instead of searching the entire device.

It has a limitation with the number of memos in a category, it can only see a maximum of 28 memos in a category, one category I have has 33 memos.
    The memopad that comes installed has no problem seeing all 33 memos.
  15.    #15  
    I'm sure they can fix that limitation. If you select the All category it will show everything, so there is probably an easy fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I'm sure they can fix that limitation. If you select the All category it will show everything, so there is probably an easy fix.
    I sent an email to support, they said they will be looking into it immediately.
    Can a "form" be put on the memo as default, so whenever you open a new memo, a specific form pops up to fill out for the memo? (I'm not sure I'm describing this well enough).
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    No. You might look at something like HanDBase though - www.ddhsoftware.com.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    I sent an email to support, they said they will be looking into it immediately.
    They fixed it!