1.    #1  
    How fast after ordering did you guys/gals recieve phone??
    my phone shipped next business day
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    I ordered on a saturday, it arrived wednesday.
    m100 Zire 72 Treo 650 Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by employedslacker View Post
    I ordered on a saturday, it arrived wednesday.
    Hi Employedslacker,

Do you mean this Wednesday? which shipping method you ordered, overnight or free ground?

I order 1 graphite and choose free ground shipping this Sunday, but I still haven't receive mine.
    Thanks!
    I ordered mine on a Monday night using the free ground delivery option. It shipped the next day, and I received it on Thursday.

The only thing I didn't like was that I never could track my shipment to determine where it was before I received it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyD View Post
    I ordered mine on a Monday night using the free ground delivery option. It shipped the next day, and I received it on Thursday.

The only thing I didn't like was that I never could track my shipment to determine where it was before I received it.

I had the same issue on my unlocked 680 I just got. I called customer support and they gave me the tracking number. It shipped pretty fast, I ordered on a thursday, got it on a tuesday. Shipped ground.
    I just directed my friend to buy the copper treo from the SFO Treo store earlier this week. He's in Florida and he got free overnight shipping.

He of course canceled his online order since they didn't have copper's anyway and he was forced to order another color.
    ordered christmas eve. arrived january 5th or 6th. it was a thursday. they can't keep em in stock eh?
  9.    #9  
    ok well ordered friday night got shipping email saturday lets see (got red) wife valentine gift cant give up my 700p