1.    #1  
    Does anyone know the price i will pay if i upgrade to the 700p. I have goten about a half dozen different answers from verizon. Im in NH for work right now and thinking about upgrading. I am not due for my new every two until sept. However i do have 25% off a new phone right now since my LG quit on me this past summer. Using a friends 650 right now. I went to a verizon store they told me the best they could do was around 465 with the 25% off, then i stopped at an authorized agent and they told me i can do an early upgrade right now and pay $399 signing a new 2year agreement but this has to be done at a verizon store. Called a rep last night he confirmed i can get it for that price its $499 with a $100 rebate from palm. Im traveling right now so i dont want to have it shipped just want to stop in a store and get it but they are not giving me that price even with notes in my account. Anyone know what the deal is here? LOL
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Hey, I have two solutions for you. I am going to PM you the info.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    2,596 Global Posts
    wait for the 750, if you can. just my 2 cents.
    TBolt
    www.picturehangar.com | Palm Treo 700p (Verizon)
  4.    #4  
    the 750 is only for cingular I thought. Plus I like the palm os better.
    Global Posts
    2,596 Global Posts
    true. but, like you...i'm hoping Palm and VZW will come up with a Palm-based 750.
    TBolt
    www.picturehangar.com | Palm Treo 700p (Verizon)